Friday, November 16, 2007

SSO

I haven't been up to much exciting recently. Finals week is bearing down and I'm frantically throwing assignments at it hoping it will pass painlessly.

Last night I went to the Singapore Symphony Orchestra. I've never been to "the Symphony" before, but I liked it. Tickets are only $12 for the cheap seats. It turns out a lot of people like that price, because the second balcony where all the cheap seats are was sold out and the good seats on the floor were empty.

pictures from Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Singapore













1 comment:

Grandma Chaz said...

Tom,
I'm glad your parents went to visit! I had a dream and your mom was in it. I cannot remember the details... She drove us somewhere, i think. Anyway, good luck with finals!

P.S. Amber and I went to a condom fashion show tonight. It was well done and a few hundred people were there.