Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home

The trip home was long and tiring. Nothing more needs to be said.

I slept 16 hours straight my first night home - I was very tired. The second night, however, I went to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 2am, wide awake. I eventually gave up and read a book, cleaned my desk, unpacked, and now I'm interneting and it's 6am. I'm tired now, so I guess the plan worked.

My final trip to Borneo was amazing. I climbed the mountain, did the wildlife adventure camp - observed two wild orangutans and a 15 foot python - and went scuba diving at Sipadan Island, the #4 scuba dive spot in the world. Do the Google search. I saw 3 sharks, lots on really big sea turtles, and thousands of really colorful little and big fish.

I'm not going to say any more about Borneo. For one, I want to go to bed, and two, I'm home now, come talk to me. I have lots to say.



That's the end of this blog, thanks for reading.

No comments: